Bon Vivant's written and pictorial diary of her culinary adventures that will amuse and excite your virtual taste buds...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

And the Winner is...

A preview of coming attractions:


The moment that you have been waiting for is finally here! My pre-determined word verification word was "vdlslukk" and one contestant was so strong that two of her words were in first place! Only four other submissions came close - only two letters in each word matched "vdlslukk."

And the winner is...Heidi! (Luckily, mdb didn't participate in this contest so I won't be accused of manipulating the results.) Her winning words were "syrsdkk" and "umvuusad." Raven had a runner up word with "ktkty" as did chickfillet with "kvxvxc."

Heidi, let me know when you are ready to say, "Bulgogi chuseyo!" (please give me Korean BBQ!) I want to thank all of the other participants (Raven, chickfillet, luswei, and scribble94) for participating in the First Annual Word Verification Contest. I hope that you all can make it to Heidi's celebratory luncheon at Sa Rit Gol where those in attendance will receive consolation prizes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

OMG! The word verification gods are with me, yeehaw!

Um, hmm... lemme look at the ol' calendar, and I'll get back to ya!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Scribble94 said...

MEOW!

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home