Bon Vivant's written and pictorial diary of her culinary adventures that will amuse and excite your virtual taste buds...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blog Blockage


Everyone has been hounding me to update my blog for quite a while. I stopped blogging because the last day I updated my blog was the day that my wonderful dog, Mr. Darcy, died. Everytime I thought about writing about my culinary adventures and bitching about the traffic I would feel so sad because Dear Reader he was here with me on his last day, lying at my feet on his doggy bed.

I thought about writing an entry about people who insist on bringing their toy dogs into restaurants (annoying!) and how I wanted to start bringing Mr. Darcy into restaurants because big dogs rule - simple as that! But when I think about that day I become so sad that I just can't work on my blog.

I had an idea that I would just list all the restaurants that I've been to since March 23rd (like 2000 of them) but instead I think from this point on I will concentrate on the best of LA (and I promise I will not bitch about the traffic anymore!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home