Bon Vivant's written and pictorial diary of her culinary adventures that will amuse and excite your virtual taste buds...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Am Blessed!

I've had my air conditioner running since June 8th and I just got my electric bill today and it only went up $10! Whoo hoo! I thought it was going to be double (I bought this new air conditioner about two years ago and it cost me plenty but it has been worth every penny.)

On a more annoying note, Stubborn Gourmet T and I went to a pizza event tonight which was quite fun but she offended my Italian sensibilities by ordering a Hawaiian pizza with anchovies. Blech! I don't really have a prob with anchovies but I think that putting pineapple on pizza should be punishable by death (I'm serious.) I mean whose twisted idea was that in the first place?

But she drove and bought me a blue label Chimay beer so I kept my mouth shut (somewhat) and chanted I'm ok, you're ok, all is well, breathe. But the guy who shared her pizza with her then wants to eat my pizza and I'm like sorry buddy but you're like stuck with that disgusting thing (I'm part of your life lesson: learn to verbalize want you want BEFORE YOU PUT PINEAPPLE ON YOUR PIZZA!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bon Vivant said...

Indeed. I was already watching a very scary horror movie in the dark while eating your pizza so if my mouth stumbled upon a piece of pineapple...

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home