Bon Vivant's written and pictorial diary of her culinary adventures that will amuse and excite your virtual taste buds...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Let's Compare...

Low/non fat things that taste pretty good:

1. Edamame with cold beer

2. Roasted asparagus

3. Iced tea

4. Popsicles

5. Shrimp cocktail

6. Cornichons sans pate

7. Persian cucumbers with Trader Joe's Humus

8. Raw Oysters (especially with a crisp Sauvignon Blanc)

9. Chilled Soba with dipping sauce

10. Tangerines

High fat things that taste pretty good:

1. Nachos

2. Auntie Em's cupcakes

3. Iced Mocha (mit schlagg)

4. Toro

5. Deep fried Camembert skewer at Haru Ulala

6. Cornichons avec pate

7. Muffalettas

8. Creamy tomato soup (with a grilled cheese sammie)

9. Taylor Refresher's Double Cheese Burger

10. Bucatini all'Amatriciana

Which group do you prefer?

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I'll take a little of both, but I'm happy to say the first list sounded better on the whole.

But I'll still have the Toro...

2:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the creme brulee group?

But seriously, I just stopped by to check out the new look. Looks good!

I hope you're proud of me for not leaning over and plunging my face into that bowl of fries.

10:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign my name.

And, hey, Nick, eh?

Wanda

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home