Well, I've been tagged by Adorable Gourmet H, who for some reason is now known in bloggerville as "wwh" - could it be beta blogger hell?
So, if you are not sick of me talking about me all of the time, here is some more about me:
1. I prefer non-breakfast food for breakfast than breakfast food (or really non-American breakfast items over American breakfast items.) Give me some wonton noodle soup or a dosa masala any day over ham and eggs. Apple cinnamon oatmeal? Blech! I want pan-fried pork dumplings, dammit!
2. Many years ago, in my youth, I was on the Playboy Channel.
3. Even though I'm very dog centric (at least when it comes to my dogs) I'm really a cat person.
4. I think that I may be in a segment of Jackass: Number Two.
5. If I could live my life over again, I would choose to be a dancer or a tenor sax player. I would probably suck at both.
6. I hated Firenze (Florence).
Bonus: my paternal grandfather was a stoner.
Here are the rules - Each player of this game starts with the "6 Strange Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!