Bon Vivant's written and pictorial diary of her culinary adventures that will amuse and excite your virtual taste buds...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Restaurants Galore!

Dear Reader, I noticed yesterday that I told many people about my upcoming culinary adventures: at least one restaurant a day, with a few exceptions, for the next two weeks. I got exhausted thinking about it because I'm already 8 posts behind! I was supposed to go to Jer-ne (located in the Ritz Carlton Marina Del Rey) tonight but decided to stay home since I only got 4 hours sleep last night and just can't face the traffic to the Westside - I mean, it like took me 10 minutes to go from Echo Park Blvd. to Alvarado on Sunset (for those of you who don't know it's like very short 5 blocks.)

So here's the list (subject to change without notice):

Wednesday, October 18: Izayoi in J Town

Thursday, October 19: open thus far

Friday, October 20: Cafe Angelique for lunch and Mako in Beverly Hills for dinner (don't even get me started on the traffic, I have to be there at 6:30!)

Saturday, October 21st: Kuala Lumpur in Pasadena for lunch and Le Petit Bistro in West Hollywood for dinner

Sunday, October 22nd: Jar on Beverly

Monday, October 23rd: Asian Noodles in Chinatown for Mami Soup (Filipino chicken noodle soup)

Tuesday, October 24th: Wilson in Culver City

Wednesday, October 25th: open thus far

Thursday, October 26th: El Siete Mares in Silver Lake

Friday, October 27th: Gardens of Taxco for Girls Night Out ("The cheeken was borrrrrn for theese sauce!")

Saturday, October 28th: I think that Hiking Gourmet T is planning a dinner for me so it's a surprise

Sunday, October 29th: Daikokuya in J Town

Monday, October 30th: A.O.C.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Bon Vivante! Sorry we missed you at Jer Ne! I love your blog, especially the food photos. You are also a wonderful writer--better than the food critics back home.

Love, Colby Cheez's Mom

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re tonight, do you happen to have a rec that is walking distance from the Glendale Centre Theatre? - Wanda

6:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home