Bon Vivant's written and pictorial diary of her culinary adventures that will amuse and excite your virtual taste buds...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Gourmet or Gourmand?


This is Pepper. When I adopted him from the rescue his name was Caesar and I kept it for a while but I noticed that Caesar really liked eating these marinated Calabrian peppers that I keep around the house (I didn't feed them to him; he ate the discarded bits out of the trash can) so I named renamed him.

Pepper also likes to eat Safeguard soap, entire bags (large) of Japanese roasted rice tea, entire bags of Greenies (I think that Chyna may have been a co-conspirator in that situation), DVD covers (I got an award from Video Journeys for returning the most f*cked up cover), olive pits, rotten cheese, and tonight he attempted to eat a nail polish sized jar of touch up paint for my mom's Miata. Although I don't think that he ingested any of the paint, even though his right paw is covered with it, he was successul at eating the handy dandy quick instructions for my new digital camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Dog Whisperer, yo.

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home